Deliver expected high-performance strategies in less than six months with the Society of Women Engineer’s Executive Leadership Program, eXXec.
Executive leaders and functional managers who aspire to positions of greater influence and authority.
Gain new skills and strategies that you can immediately apply to your leadership goals which align to your organization’s strategic goals. A variety of active and continuous learning methods are included with eXXec including:
- Live sessions with global executive subject-matter-experts
- Project-focused learning using your own real-life challenges
- Program-wide discussions and team projects
- Social learning opportunities that allow you to openly discuss, question, share and support a new leadership network across a variety of organizations and functions.
- Pre-Work Assignments
- Welcome Networking Reception
- Leadership Agility - Executive Presence
- Self Management and Emotional Intelligence
- Leading People – Management Performance and Motivation
- Leading People – Techniques for Managing Conflict
- Taking Strategic Action – Change Management
- Post-event Executive Coaching Sessions (two 60 minute sessions)
- Post-Work Assignments including:
- Diversity in Engineering Matters eLearning series
- Inclusion Solutions - Discussing a Diverse Culture is in the Cards