SWE’s global executive leadership program is for senior-level professionals (15-20 years’ experience) who:
- Manage global teams,
- Want greater influence and authority,
- Want to close the leadership gender gap, and
- Deliver actionable high-performance strategies.
To obtain the most out of the program, attendees are encouraged to engage with the learning process, including multiple pre and post-event learning opportunities.
Gain new skills and strategies that you can immediately apply to your leadership goals including:
- Pre-Work Assessments
- Hogan Personality Inventory (HPI)
- Hogan Development Survey (HDS) provides insight regarding eleven “derailment” tendencies that are capable of impeding work relationships, leadership style, and limiting overall career potential and effectiveness.
- Motives Values Preferences Inventory (MVPI) provides insight regarding a person’s core values, goals, and interests to be a successful leader.
- Live Program with global subject-matter-experts on June 22 – June 25, 2020, in Chicago, IL
- Welcome Reception (June 22)
- Leading Self (June 23)
- Leading People (June 24)
- Leading Change (June 25)
- Social learning opportunities allow you to openly discuss, question, share and support a new leadership network across a variety of organizations and functions.
- Hogan coaching and feedback call.
- An invitation to attend the Executive Women’s Luncheon at WE20, SWE’s Annual Conference.