Stay informed about the SWE Executive Program through text alerts. Text SWE exxec to 56512.
eXXec2019 Price: $6,500 USD
Senior level professionals who want greater influence and authority. To obtain the most out of the program, attendees are encouraged to engage with the learning process, including multiple pre-assessments, as well as post-event coaching and maintaining the peer mentors established during the program.
Gain new skills and strategies that you can immediately apply to your leadership goals which align to your organization’s strategic goals. A variety of active and continuous learning methods are included with eXXec including:
- HOGAN PERSONALITY INVENTORY (HPI) is the industry standard for measuring personality as it relates to job performance.
- HOGAN DEVELOPMENT SURVEY (HDS) provides insight regarding eleven "derailment" tendencies that are capable of impeding work relationships, adversely impacting leadership style, productivity and limiting overall career potential and effectiveness.
- MOTIVES VALUES PREFERENCES INVENTORY (MVPI) provides insight regarding a person's core values, goals, and interests to be a successful leader.
- Welcome Networking Reception
- LIVE PROGRAM ON JUNE 23 - JUNE 25 IN DENVER, CO
Live sessions with global executive subject-matter-experts on:
- Leading Strategic Self Awareness
- Leading People: Management Performance and Motivation
- Leading Change: Change Management Strategies
- Social learning opportunities that allow you to openly discuss, question, share and support a new leadership network across a variety of organizations and functions.
- NOVEMBER 2019 IN ANAHEIM, CA
- Attend the Executive Women's Luncheon at WE19, SWE's Annual Conference.
- 60-minute virtual executive coaching session